Monday, March 13, 2023

3/13/2023 - Make My Monday #196 Spring Colors - Hello Friend

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Spring Color card! To me, spring is flowers so any colors that we can see on the flower will work for this challenge. I decided to go with the hostess paper – Flowers & More DSP (hostess) for the card. I cut down the strips to 1” x 3 ½” and the Whisper White piece is 4 x 5 ¼” so in a way, the leght of the stripes truly depends on what much white you want to have. I used the dies to create a 2 layers flower and a leafs and stamped the Hello Friend sentiment for an all occasion card. All the supplies are listed below and I hope you will join us at the challenge – see you there!


 



Challenge: #196
Stamp Set: Biggest Wishes,       
Colors: Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide,              
Paper: Whisper White, Flowers & More DSP, Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Parakeet Party, Evening Evergreen, 
Others: Dimension, Summer Shadow Dies, Iridescent Rhinestone,  

No comments:

Post a Comment