Monday, March 20, 2023

3/20/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #517 - Thanks Friend

Hi everyone – welcome back to another week challenge here Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I have a Thanks, Friend card using the sketch! I love a sketch that I can showcase both side of the DSP and I also used the colors in the pattern paper for the stamp image and layering pieces. We can never have too many Thank You card on hand! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.





 

Challenge: #517
Stamp Set: Biggest Wishes               
Colors: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss,                      
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP (hostess), Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Sweet Sorbet 
Others: Dimension, Pearls,           

No comments:

Post a Comment