Monday, March 6, 2023

3/6/2022 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch#515 - Happy Birthday

Welcome back everyone to another week here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch #515! I can’t believe that we are on March and I feel like some of my Stampin’ Up items might be retiring soon so I am trying my best to spread love to use them all. The dies are coordinated with the stamp set – Shaded Summer and I picked the colors from the Designer Series Paper I used. Instead of a circle for my sentiment. I used the retired dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 



Challenge: #515
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer         
Colors: Blackberry Bliss,                
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Day Dream DSP (hostess), Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaroon, Old Olive, 
Others: Dimension, Summer Shadow Dies, Glimmer Paper, Nested Labels Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment