Monday, March 27, 2023

3/27/2023 - Make My Monday #195 - To a Dear Friend

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are doing P – for and it was my week to pick this fun challenge. Since my first name is Pamela, I thought, why not let’s pick a challenge with my first initial – P and mine is Paper (or Designer Series Paper). As you know, Stampin’ Up is well-known for their coordinating colors on their DSP so I couldn’t resist to show case them! I saw this fun card at Sunny Day Stamping and decided to try this Criss-Cross card! I paired it with Plentiful Plants and if you look closely, I colored in the edges of the leaves with darker color of green! I hope this will inspire you to joins us at the challenge this week!

Casebase – 4 ½” x 5 ½”
DSP – 3 ¾” x 5”
Criss-Cross – 3 ¾” x 2 ¼” cut across (you can adjust the height) 
Small Cardstock – 4 x 2 ¾” and Whisper white 3 ¾” x 2 ½” (or adjust these to your taste)  

 


Challenge: #195
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants                   
Colors: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cajun Craze                        
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Men DSP, Soft Succulent,     
Others: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment