Saturday, April 1, 2023

4/1/2023 - Less is More #480 One Layer - Some Friendship

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less Is More and this week we have color challenges – Black and Aquamarine! If you don’t have the exact blue, just use the closest one that you can find. I used Coastal Cabana from Stampin’ Up for my blue and sponge some ink and blend it onto the white cardstock. Then I adhered a silhouette black image on top of it and also a black cardstock as layering piece. I finished the card with a Thank You sentiment as you can never have too many of those. I hope you like my creation and be sure to check out the challenge blog and join us there!


 


Challenge: #480
Stamp Set: Nature Harvest,    
Colors: Costal Cabana,                            
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Costal Cabana
Others: Harvest Dies, Sponge


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pamela love the dramatic effect of the silhouette stamp against the aquamarine.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Pamela. I love the soft wash of colour behind the silhouette! A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete