Friday, April 14, 2023

4/14/2023 - Planets for You

Happy Friday – I’ve been in a rut and just can’t seem to get my creative juices flowing. I tried to make few cards but they didn’t turned out the way I wanted it. I used few challenges here today to get it going. Still doesn’t feel like it’s my best work but hopefully it’s a starting point for me. The layout is from TGIF Friday, Just Add Ink for choose 2 (wall/garden) and Daring Cardmakers for theme. I decided to use the retire colors – Pacific Point as well as the Planets for you dies. This is definitely a quick and easy card to make for anyone with green thumbs. Thanks for stopping by!




 



Challenge: Daring, #648, #tgifc416
Stamp Set: N/A  
Colors: N/A     
Paper: Pacific Point, Nature DSP (retired), 
Others: Paper Lattice, Planets for You Dies,

2 comments:

  1. Well done combining all three challenges, Pamela. It has a real graphic feel with lots of texture. Thanks for playing along with our JAI Choose Two challenge.
    Di, JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of foliage in my home. Thanks for joining in at the daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete