Thursday, April 20, 2023

4/20/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #197 Cocktails - Brewed for You Mocktails

 Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Cocktail card! I have Brewed for You stamp set but I couldn’t figured out a way to make it into more of a girly card, then I saw a wonderful example from Pinterest of a mocktail card and thought, what a wonderful idea! I am not a big drinker so I am just being creative with the color combo to create the most beautiful drinks! I finished the card by adding some bubbles and each glass is cut out with the dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #197
Stamp Set: Brewed for You   
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Basic Gray      
Paper: Whisper White, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP, Glimmer Paper,   
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brewed Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment