Monday, April 10, 2023

4/10/2023 - Make My Monday #198 Framed - A Little Note

Welcome back to another another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making cards with FRAMES! I decided to create a *window* from the DSP by using the Square dies to create a box and then using the layering squares to add a frame around it. The plants and the pot are directly cut out from the Designer Series Paper so make it really easy to create a scene. As you know Sahara Sand and the Plentiful Planets are retiring soon so I decided to showcase it here as well. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #198
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants        
Colors: Soft Succulent  
Paper: Whisper White, Love What You’ve Planted DSP (retired), Sahara Sand, Basic Black,     
Others: Plants Die,   

1 comment:

  1. The potted plant looks great with the frame and the woodgrain background paper.

    ReplyDelete