Tuesday, April 4, 2023

4/4/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #319 Numbered Birthday - Another Round for your Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Numbered Birthday! This is a perfect challenge for me as I needed to create a 50th birthda card for my husband and this is what I came up with. I used the Brewed for You bundle for this beer theme card and added 50 on a punch out circle. I finished the card with a sentiment and some brassed dots. I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge! Thank you for stopping by!

 

 


Challenge: #319
Stamp Set: Brewed for You    
Colors: Crushed Curry, Memento Black, Early Espresso                            
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, He’s the Man DSP, 
Others: Dimension, Brasses Dots, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brewed for You Dies, Little Alphabet Dies, 

1 comment: