Saturday, April 8, 2023

4/8/2023 - Try Stampin' On Tuesday #601 - Thanks

Today’s card is very special. I’ve been watching Kitchen Stamper’s video and finally took the plunge to create one of her card and Oh My Gosh, I felled in love with it right away! All her cards are creative, used many DSP, and have so much color combo and layers that I never tried. I paired it up with one of my favorite challenge too – Try Stampin’ On Tuesday! I used the Designed a Day Dream DSP and picked the colors in there for the layering and the color combo. The only thing that’s out of the ordinary is the leaves, I used the left over from this wreath and cut it down, I can’t even remember what color is the cardstock, haha! I also just realized that this card has no stamps and used any colors! By the way, most of the items I used are retiring so be sure to check out the Last Chance List and place your order!

 




Challenge: #601
Stamp Set: N/A          
Colors: N/A   
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry,   Others: Amazing Thanks Dies, Medium Daisy Punch, Twine, 1” Circle Punch, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder,   

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, what a beautiful card you've created with a wonderful palette of spring colors and so much texture!! Thank you for bringing spring closer to us (It snowed an inch last night here in Boise :-( so your card reminded me that spring will indeed come! -Donna (TSOT)

    ReplyDelete