Wednesday, April 5, 2023

4/5/2023 - Freshly Made Sketch & Hand Stamped Sentiments - Flower Card

Happy Hump Day! I am creating today using Freshly Made Sketch & Hand Stamped Sentiments for inspiration. I cut down the DSP to 3 ¾” x 5” and just make cuts where I think it fits the sketch. I didn’t have any sentiments that fits into the box so I decided to showcase the soon to be retire Plants Dies. I used the colors from the DSP for the pots and plants. Hope you enjoyed this quick card I am sharing today!


 


Challenge: #411, #580
Stamp Set: N/A        
Colors: N/A
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Pale Papaya 
Others: Plants Dies,     

7 comments:

  1. So glorious, Pamela! I love the bright colors for those dies - it really freshens them up beautifully, and makes them perfect for that happy paper! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and colorful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spring flowers are so happy & bright! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and springy looking card! Love that paper and the cute little plants! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bright and cheerful card! I love how you combined the elements! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these spring flowers bring happy feelings! What a cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty paper, Pamela. Lovely bright card with the floral motif of the inspiration board. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete