Wednesday, April 5, 2023

4/5/2023 - The Male Room #173 Stencils / Dies - Suit & Tie Card

Hi fellow crafters, welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and for April, we are making cards using Stencils or Dies. I have this wonderful retired dies from Stampin’ Up called Suit & Tie dies that I kept and use on this card. I used the dies to cut out all these pieces to create a suit card. Not sure if it is easy to see but I also dry embossed the tie with a folder to give it some texture. I hope you enjoyed this creation I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 White is 4” x 5 ½” and DSP is 3 ¾” x 5”




Challenge: #173
Stamp Set: N/A                
Colors: N/A                     
Paper: Whisper White, Well-Suited DSP (retired), Pacific Point, Basic Black, Night of Navy    
Others: Suit & Tie Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder,             

1 comment:

  1. Very clever card and I like how it’s CAS even with the jazzy patterned jacket. X

    ReplyDelete