Saturday, April 15, 2023

4/15/2023 - Less is More #481 CAS - Floral Square Card

Hello weekend! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less Is More and this week we are making CAS card! I pulled out this retired die called Floral Square for this quick and simple card. I cut out the basic die from Whisper White and then with DSP I die cut the flower and the stems. To finish the card I used a die to create a imprint boarder. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us at the challenge!

 


Challenge: #481
Stamp Set: N/A             
Colors: N/A   
Paper: Whisper White, Evening Evergreen, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP,       
Others: Floral Square Dies (retired), Stitched with Whimsy Dies,     

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card love the wiggly die border and lovely bloom.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pamela. I love the stitching around the window, it adds such a lot to a simple design.

    ReplyDelete