Tuesday, April 11, 2023

4/11/2023 - CASE-ing Tuesday #403/ Retro Rubber Challenge #204 - Just a Note

Happy Tuesday! Today’s card is using CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch and Retro Rubber Spring Scenes Challenge. The weather this week is gorgeous here in the Chicago When I think about Spring, I think about flower blooms so I decided to go with the soon to be retired Celebrate Sunflower bundle! I colored the small flower image with Stampin’ Markers and sponge the Whisper White piece with Pool Party. (BTW, Stitched Rectangle Dies is retiring!!!) All the DSP is from Designed a Daydream hostess paper. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing with you today.

RRCB 204 

 


 

Challenge: #204, #403
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflower, Happiness Label  
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Suede    
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Mint Macaroon,   
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Sponge, Happy Labels Punch, Polished Dots,      

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, I love the mixed pattern layers. Can you tell us how old your stamp is? Thanks. And thank you for playing at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix of DSPs! Love this design, so much movement for your pretty sunflower! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete