Monday, April 3, 2023

4/3/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #519 - Sending Cheers

Hi everyone – welcome back to another weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week we are making Step Card! I created one before and now I found a new template to use (from France Martin) I stamped the narrow bottle first and then stamp the leaves with 2 different shades of green. Then I finished the card with a bow and a sentiment. For the middle panel, you can position it anywhere you like, at the end, I decided to center it as I enjoyed how it looks. I hope you will give this one a try and join us at the challenge. I have the direction written below for you.

Big Piece (stand) – 8 x 5 ½” score at 1”, 2”, 5”
Long Piece (panel) – 8 ½” x 3, score at 4 ¼” 
DSP – 1 x 5 3/8” & 2 7/8” x 5 3/8” (adjust it to your liking on how much boarder you want)

 


 


Challenge: #519
Stamp Set: Bottled Happiness,      
Colors: Parkee Party, Shaded Spruce, Blackberry Bliss,                             
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Parkee Party,   
Others: Dimension, Linen Thread, 1” Circle Punch,

1 comment: