Tuesday, April 18, 2023

4/18/23 - Cardz 4 Guyz #320 Dry/Wet Embossing - Rugged Icon

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are doing dry/wet embossing folder! I decided to go with dry embossing and used my Subtle 3D embossing folder for the Whisper White Piece. I also used As You See It Sketch challenge for this card. I bought a new die from Stampin’ Up retiring list and decided to use it. I used Early Espresso for the outlined of this scenery and then die cut out each color cardstock to layer. It does take a lot of work and time for this but I think the result is stunning. Hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


challenge #296

Challenge: #320, #296 – Balance
Stamp Set: N/A  
Colors: N/A     
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Mint Macaroon, He’s the Man DSP, Crumb Cake,    
Others: Dimension, Rugged Icon Dies, Polished Dots, Subtle Embossing Folder.  

4 comments:

  1. That rugged icon is amazing...very eye catching!! I had to go look it up!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our masculine embossing challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G320

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Pamela! I grabbed those dies, too - so many fun icons in there - this one is stunning! Love that you coordinated it with the He's the Man DSP - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was indeed worth the time and effort to inlay the die cuts like this... a real stunner. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of this card! The inlay was so worth it that it just captures my attention! Stunning! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete