Monday, April 24, 2023

4/24/2023 - Make My Monday #199 Flower - Hello There

Hello – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Flower Card. The weather has been strange here at Chicagoland area but finally getting better, hopefully spring is just around the corner. Today’s card I used the Sunflower dies as it’s going to retire by the end of the month and it’s been a favorite of mine. I used the darker yellow (crushed curry) for the top layer and lighter yellow for the bottom. I also cut out an extra piece of Early Espresso and leafs from Evening Evergreen. The sentiment is from another stamp set but I love the inlay underneth the In-Colors DSP. I hope you enjoyed my creation and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #199
Stamp Set: Peekaboo Farm,    
Colors: Rich Razzleberry,  
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,     
Others: Dimension, Sunflower Dies, Oh So Sweetly Dies (retired), Metallic Silver Pearls (retired),   

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card I just love that gorgeous sunflower and looks perfect against that vibrant rich razzleberry card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete