Saturday, April 29, 2023

4/29/2023 - Less is More #482 A is for Automobile - Camper Card

Hi Everyone – Happy Saturday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less is More and this week we are making A for Automobile card! I pulled out my favorite die – Tree Lots and there is a camper image that I just love and perfect for this challenge. I cut 2 colors of cardstock and then layer Whisper White for the window. I also used He’s the Man DSP (retiring soon) for it, since it also has some images of the campers. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #482
Stamp Set: N/A        
Colors: N/A
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, He’s the Man DSP, Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies (retired), Tree Lots Dies (retired),      

1 comment:

  1. Pamela what a great card I love your camper and it looks fantastic with the great DP.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete