Monday, May 1, 2023

5/1/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #523 - Happy Birthday

Hello – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I created a Happy Birthday for you, using some of the retired Stampin’ Up products. The color scheme I used here are all 2022-2024 In-Colors and the flowers are colored with the Markers. I also used the heavily discounted Edge Dies that are currently 50% off! I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch and be sure to join us at the challenge!

Remember today is the LAST day to purchase any retiring items!



Challenge: #523
Stamp Set: Posted For You,   
Colors: 2022-2024 In-Colors, Stazon Black,   
Paper: Whisper White, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, 
Others: Postage Punch (retired), Metallic Pearls, Delicate Edges Dies    

No comments:

Post a Comment