Tuesday, May 16, 2023

5/16/23 - Cardz 4 Guyz #322 Bi-Peddle - You're the Best

Hi followers! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Bi-Peddle card. Sadly I don’t have any stamp set for that but I quickly realized that I do have a small die cut image of a bicycle and it’s perfect for this challenge. I saw a wonderful card idea from Brian King and this is what I came up with. I cut out 2 different colors of cardstock for the background and adhered the bicycle image on it. I also use the same set of dies to cut out few clouds. This will be a perfect card for any bike lover and I think I will save this one for Father’s Day for my husband since he loves bike riding as a family activities. I hope you are able to find something from your stash and join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #322
Stamp Set: Suite & Dies,    
Colors: Early Espresso          
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, He’s the Men DSP, Balmy Blue, Granny Green,  Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Windmill Dies, Classic Label Punch,

1 comment:

  1. What a great bicycle die...and that background paper makes for a great masculine card. Fun inspiration for those who play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our new “Bi-Peddle Wheels” challenge!! #C4G322

    ReplyDelete