Monday, May 22, 2023

5/22/2023 - Make My Monday #201 Masculine - Sending You a Smile

Happy Monday crafters! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this challenge is all about masculine card. I finally got my orders from the current 2023-2024 annual catalog and wanted to use it to create a card. I stamped the image with Stazon and colored it in with Watercolor Pencils with Aqua Painter to ease out the harsh line. This card is perfect for birthday or just because, which we don’t do often enough now a day. So let’s join us at the challenge and create a card that you can send to someone *Just Because*! Have a good week!

 


Challenge: #201
Stamp Set: Circle Saying,          
Colors: Stazon, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy        
Paper: Whisper White, Suite & Ties DSP, Night of Navy, Watercolor Paper,   
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Crafting with You Dies, Baker’s Twine,        

No comments:

Post a Comment