Friday, May 5, 2023

5/5/2023 - Tic Tac Toe #207 & Try Stampin' On Tuesday #604 - Birthday Friend,

Happy Friday! As I anxiously await for my new goodies from the 2023-2024 catalog, I made a card using Tic Tac Toe (Die Cut/Free/Birthday) and Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenges. I love the sketch and decided to create an horizontal birthday card. I used some bright colors to create the milkshake and added a fun straw. The DSP is originally used for a Valentine's Day set but I think it’s okay to use it here. I can’t wait to send this one off to someone special. Thank you for stopping by!

 

 


 

Challenge: #604, TTTC207
Stamp Set: Share a Milkshake, Biggest Wishes,   
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Real Red, Balmy Blue,       
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Country Bouquet DSP (retired),    
Others: Dimension, Share a Milkshake Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Polished Dots,  

3 comments:

  1. Pamela, such a fun interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! I love how you mounted the milkshake to create the 3D effect!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the milkshake! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, someone is going to be so so happy to receive this!
    Thanks for joining us at TSOT!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete