Thursday, May 11, 2023

5/11/2023 - Paper Craft Crew Challenge #517 - Piggy Card

It’s a sunny day here in Chicagoland area! I created a card using Paper Craft Crew Challenge to create a card. The word I used are Fun Fold, Rhinestone, Animals Hearts, Flowers to create a line! I pulled out new to me stamp set to create this simple fun fold. The fold is easy, just make sure the card is long way and cut the front panel in half at 2 ¾”. I also used a DSP with flower image and the piggy is colored in with Stampin’ Markers. Hope you like this card!  

                                           


Challenge: #517
Stamp Set: The Birthday Piggie,       
Colors: Stazon Black, Petal Pink/Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody/Granite Gray Stampin’ Markers,       
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP (retired), Balmy Blue,   
Others: Resin Hearts, Rhinestone,    

No comments:

Post a Comment