Monday, May 8, 2023

5/8/2023 - Make My Monday #200 CAS - Strong & Courageous

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making CAS card! I have to be honest that I am not really good at Clean & Simple card but I am definitely trying my best. The definition of CAS is pretty broad and for me it’s tons of space. For this card I clustered my images and embellishment in the middle of my horizontal card and I added a very fun interest – where I sponged the edge of the White cardstock to make it look a little bit vintage. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.



Challenge: #200
Stamp Set: N/A 
Colors: Soft Suede,      
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, He’s the Man (retired),   
Others: Dimension, Rugged Icon Dies, Kraft Paper,

No comments:

Post a Comment