Saturday, May 27, 2023

5/27/2023 - Less is More #484 Flower (One Layer) - You Are Lovely

Hi everyone – Happy Saturday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less is More and this week we are making one layer flower card! During the retiring time for Stampin’ Up, I snatched up Art Gallery stamp set at discount because I wanted the sentiment as well as using Gilded Leafing technique so here it is!! I stamped the bold image in Mint Macaroon and then the detail with Versamark and Heat & Sticking powder and then added the gold flakes. I love the result and it is a great simple way to add some texture for a very quick and simple card. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge. 



Challenge: #484
Stamp Set: Art Gallery  
Colors: Mint Macaroon, Mossy Meadow,        
Paper: Whisper White, 
Others: Heat & Stick Powder, Gilded Leafing    

3 comments: