Wednesday, May 10, 2023

5/10/2023 - Inspired.Create.Challenge #142 - Thank You

Happy Hump Day! Today I’ve created another card using Inspired.Create.Challenges – sketch! This is a great sketch to show case your DSP but the cutting is a bit funky since we are leaving gaps between the top 2 pieces. What I did is cut the paper to the size I want and play with the cutting dimension. I’ve provided what I got from the DT – Tammy, which I might used next time when I do this again. I made it into a very simple card that I will be sending it to Helen, a hostess for our annual swap! 

White – 3 ¾ x 5 1/8” , DSP, bottom 3 5/8” x 1 ¼”, Top left 2 ½” x 3 5/8” and Top right 1 x 3 5/8”

 

 


Challenge: #142
Stamp Set: Happy Label,      
Colors: Shaded Spruce     
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP (retired), Evening Evergreen, 
Others: Dimension, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Twine,   

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really like the Tahitian Tide on your circle--really pops against the dsp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, You made a great card. I love the papers and colors you used. Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challenge this round.

    ReplyDelete