Monday, May 15, 2023

5/15/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #525 - Hello

Hello – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I have a masculine card for you using our sketch! Instead of flowers, I put a main focus on this Rugged Icon Dies of mountain scene and created a center piece for it. I also added a fishing pole dies to add more layering for the focal point. To finish the card I just added a very simple Hello with a label punch for the edge. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 



Challenge: #525
Stamp Set: Happy Labels,  
Colors: Stazon Black,     
Paper: Whisper White, Tahitian Tide, Garden Green, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, 2022-2024 In Colors DSP   
Others: Dimension, 2” Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Rugged Icon, Kraft Paper, Happy Label Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment