Monday, May 29, 2023

5/29/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #527 - Cheerful Daisy Birthday

Welcome back to another weekly challenge here at Atlantic Heart Sketch and this week I have a fun daisy card for you. I used the Cheerful Daisy die to create this big piece of floral image and adhered it onto the 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP. Then I finished the card with a birthday sentiment and added some polished dots at the corner where the flower is supposed to be. I hope you like my take on the sketch and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #527
Stamp Set: Cheerful Daisy              
Colors: Orchid Oasis,   
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Polished Dots,

1 comment:

  1. I like the cheerful summery colors in the background to highlight the white flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete