Wednesday, May 24, 2023

5/24/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation May 2023 No Stamping - Peace, Love, Joy

 Hi everyone – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation – May 2023 and this month we are doing No Stamping card! It’s easy and hard at the same time because usually on my card there is at least 1 stamping factor. But no worries here, I went into my stash of Coming Home DSP from few years ago and there are lots of houses images that coordinates with the die cut so I simply just cut out all the images and just adhere them onto the card, even the sentiment! This is a easy card to make if you cut out all the pieces and just adhere them one at a time! I hope you like this fun challenge and be sure to join is there!



Challenge: CCC May 2023
Stamp Set: N/A      
Colors: N/A      
Paper: Whisper White, Coming Home DSP (retired), Poppy Parade,   
Others: Dimension, Coming Home Dies,     




1 comment: