Wednesday, May 3, 2023

5/3/2023 - The Male Room #174 Animals - Thank You

Hi fans – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and this week we are making Animals card and I decided to make an Owl card to give to the teachers at Willow Wood Preschool. I pulled out this retired but well-loved stamp set for this creation. I stamped 2 book images in different color and have the owl stand on top of those books. Of course I have to add a glass and a Thank You sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 





Challenge: #174
Stamp Set: Check You Out         
Colors: 2022-2024 In-Colors, Black
Paper: Whisper White, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky DSP, 
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies,    

1 comment:

  1. Loving the bold colours you have chosen. Super cute owl stamp. X

    ReplyDelete