Tuesday, May 23, 2023

5/23/2023 - It's Your Day Birthday card

Happy Tuesday! Today’s card is a sunshine/rainbow masculine card to celebrate someone’s birthday! I don’t think we ever think about doing a rainbow for the special guy in our live but this is just for that. I have some left over die cut out for the shape of rainbow and I colored it in with Stampin’ Blends and have them tugged behind some clouds. I also find a retired DSP with sunshine image! I truly hope that when I send out this card, it will brighten someone’s birthday! Thank you for stopping by.

Submitted this card at TGIF -You’re the Man, Global Design – Birthday and Daring Cardmker – Sunshine.


 



Challenge: Sunshine, #tgifc421, #GDP395
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Birthday (retired),            
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness/Daffodil Delight/Old Olive, Misty Moonlight Blends,
Paper: Whisper White, In-Colors DSP, Sunshine and Rainbow DSP, 
Others: Dimension, Rainbow Dies (retired), Deckled Rectangle Dies,         

2 comments:

  1. That's such a fun and bright card! I love the colourful rainbow and the sunny paper :-). Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great birthday card for anyone --guy or gal! The split background makes me think or sky/sun vs grass/earth and then the rainbow and clouds in between. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete