Tuesday, May 2, 2023

5/2/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #321 Messy - You're the Best

Hello hello, welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are getting MESSY! There are so many creative medium that you can make a mess on the card and what I did is I used Stampin’ Markers on a block, spritzes it with water and then ink on a white cardstock to create a watercolor block background. I said it’s messy because I sure made a mess on my desk when I was spritzing the water and when I flipped the block over, the water was dripping down! To finish the card, I used Rugged Icon dies for a mountain scene. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #321
Stamp Set: Suite & Ties (for sentiment)
Colors: Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide,    
Paper: Whisper White, Evening Evergreen, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Tahitian Tide, Pool Party,   
Others: Dimension, Stampin’ Block, SU Markers, Rugged Icon Dies,

1 comment:

  1. I am loving that Rugged Icon Die...it has popped up alot lately in different challenges!! It makes the perfectly masculine card!! As always you offfer great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new “GET MESSY” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    #C4G321

    ReplyDelete