Saturday, May 6, 2023

5/6/2023 - CASE-ing Tuesday #406 / As You See It Challenge #209 - Cheerful Daisy

Happy Saturday! I finally got my goodie yesterday and couldn’t wait to create a card! This is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB and As You See It Challenge – New Stuff. I was really sad that the Celebrate Sunflower retired but then Stampin’ Up came out with this Cheerful Daisy Bundle that’s even better! I never purchased the whole suite and this is the first time I did that. This is a CASE from catalog so I just used different side of the DSP to show case. I hope you enjoyed this creation. I can’t wait to play more with this bundle!

 


                                  challenge #298


 

Challenge: #406, #298
Stamp Set: Fresh as Daisy Collection,
Colors: N/A       
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Fresh as Daisy DSP, Garden Green, Moody Mauve, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP 
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Gold Edged Ribbon,   

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Pamela, I got this suite, too! Such a fun CASE - love that touch of ribbon! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to purchase this suite but after seeing so many cool cards like yours, I'm going to have to reconsider! I love how you've given it a sunflower feel to make up for losing Celebrate Sunflowers! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Pamela! I love daisies so much but these suite was not even on my list. I will have to rethink it! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right with you Pamela - I got the whole suite too! our sketch is the perfect way to showcase these pretty daisies and the ribbon a nice touch too. Thanks for playing with your new goodies over at As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, Pamela. Sad to see the sunflowers go but the daisies are a nice, bright addition. You've showed off some of the gorgeous new in-colors too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete