Thursday, May 18, 2023

5/18/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #199 Backgrounds - A card to say hello

Hi crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making background card. I have this Split Texture Dies from Stampin’ Up that already retired but I kept and wanted to use more often so this is a perfect challenge for it. I used the die cut template with Stampin’ Sponge that I finally opened to create this subtle background. (as you can see, I need more practice) I kept the card pretty simple, just stamp the flower image on top of the background that I created. To finish the card I added a pearl and Wink a Stella onto the flower. I hope you enjoyed this quick card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #199
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles,        
Colors: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Highland Heather,        
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather, 
Others: Split Texture Dies, Pearls, Wink a Stella.      

No comments:

Post a Comment