Wednesday, May 10, 2023

5/10/2023 - CASE-ing Tuesday #407 - You Inspire Me

Sharing a quick card today that I created with the CASE-ing Tuesday Challenge on FB. When I saw this stamp set and the image of easel, I thought of my dearest friend whom I met in California and now resides in Seattle. We met through cardmaking but her true passion and talent is in painting so this card is for her. This is CASE from the current 2023-2024 current annual catalog, page 106. Have a great day!

 


 


Challenge: #407
Stamp Set: Crafting with You     
Colors: Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede, Early Espresso,    
Paper: Whisper White, Flower & More DSP (retired), Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party, Poppy Parade, 
Others: Dimension, Deckled Rectangle Dies, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch (retired),   

No comments:

Post a Comment