Thursday, May 4, 2023

5/4/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #198 Mothers/Friends - I Love You Mom!

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Cards for Mother/Friends! I saw a video from Sunny Day Stamping for a Window Shadow Box card and wanted to give it a try and guess what?! It turns out wonderfully! I have the dimensions and measurments below and you should definitely give this a try. Inside the card, I used Forever Fern and stamp the leafs in the colors from DSP. I kept the sentiment very simple since you can now a day basically say I Love You to anyone, but I do have my wonderful mother in mind when I created this card. Thank you for stopping by and remember to join us at the challenge

Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼” and score at ½”, 1”, 4 ½”, 5”, 5 ½”, 6”, 6 ½”, 10”, 10 ½”
DSP – 3 3/8” x 4 ¼” and the small strips of ½” x 4 ¼” 
White Piece – 3 ¼” x 4” (or bigger if you like)

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #198
Stamp Set: Country Bouquet           
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaroon,  
Paper: Whisper White, Designed a Day Dream DSP, Petal Pink,    
Others: Layering Circle Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment