Tuesday, May 30, 2023

5/30/23 - Cardz 4 Guyz #323 Lots of Layers - Thanks

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making cards with multiple layers! I am truly surprised that I can come up with many layers on my card, usually 2-3 is enough for me. I used lots of designer series paper from He’s the Man and also cardstock to cut out the banner and vellum for layering. To finish the card I added a sentiment and also dots to add some interests. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 
Challenge: #323
Stamp Set: Everyday Thanks,             
Colors: Stazon Black,  
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, He’s the Man DSP (retired), Vellum, Early Espresso, 
Others: Dimension, He’s the Man Die, 2” Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies (retired), Dots,          

1 comment:

  1. That "He's the Man" paper is perfect for a male card...rich & rustic!! Great layering up...you showed those who decide to play along with us just how to use lots of layers!! It will be fun to see all the layering that get done for our new "lots of layers" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete