Sunday, April 9, 2023

4/9/2023 - There's a Stamp for That Challenge - A Little Note of Thanks with Song Bird

Happy Sunday! I found a new FB page/challenge blog called – There’s a Stamp for That Challenge and for April it’s the theme is Spring! I used another Kitchen Table Stamper’s card for inspiration. The paper is cut by using her wonder receipt into 3” x 1 ½” with DSP to create a fun colorful background. I used the new to me Song Bird stamp set for this. The leaves is from Shaded Summer Dies (going to retire). I hope you enjoyed this quick card I am sharing today and be sure to grab any last change item!

 



Challenge: There’s a Stamp for That Challenge,
Stamp Set: Song Bird            
Colors: Fresh Freesia, Soft Suede, Sweet Sorbet, Crushed Curry      
Paper: Whisper White, Flower and More DSP (retiring), Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Others: Dimension, Song Bird Punch, Stitched Rectangle Dies (retiring), Shaded Summer Dies (retiring), Twine,    

No comments:

Post a Comment