Thursday, April 6, 2023

4/6/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #196 Easel Card - Shaded Summer

Happy Thursday crafters! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making an Easel Card! Lately, I am totally into fun fold so I am glad that I am able to give this oldie but goodie a try! Easel card is easy to make and it is a great way to pop up your stamp/focal image so people can display it upon receiving it. The trick to make an easel card is that you will need a *stopper* so the panel can pop up and I used a strip of designer series paper for that since it added a thin layer of paper and not too bulky. I used my Stampin’ Markers to color in the image and stamped directly onto Whisper White. I found a really simple video from Jessica for your reference and I hope you will give this a try and join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #196
Stamp Set: Shades Summer,       
Colors: Parkee Party, Blackberry Bliss, Orchid Oasis,
Paper: Whisper White, Starry Sky, Flower & More DSP, Fresh Freesia,    
Others: Pastel Sequins, Stampin’ Markers,  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fun fold and super selection of papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete