Wednesday, March 1, 2023

3/1/2023 - The Male Room #172 Sketch - I Owe You One

Hi everyone – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and this month we have a sketch for you! It took me awhile to see what route I wanted to create this card and I decided to stay true to the sketch by using 1” x 1” designer series paper to create a background just like the sketch. I also added a beer mug that I created using some fun dies from Stampin’ Up. I finished the card with a really fun sentiments that I think every guys who drink beer would like. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 





Challenge: #172
Stamp Set: Brewed For You       
Colors: Crushed Curry,  
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Vellum, Brewed for you Dies, Rustic Dots,

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of this sketch and I love the die cut beer mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. This is great inspiration. TY

    ReplyDelete