Thursday, March 9, 2023

3/9/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #194 Vellum - Sending Happy Thoughts,

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are adding Vellum to our card! I tried a few time with vellum but sadly all the other ones failed so I am sticking with this – just adding vellum on top of my stamp floral image. I also added a sentiment with Stazon Black and a rhinestone . The flower image is color in with Stampin’ Markers. I feel like adding a layer of vellum makes it a little bit more elegant, what do you think?! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #194
Stamp Set: Beautifully Happy        
Colors: Stazon Black, 2021-2023 In-Colors Markers               
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen,   
Others: Dimension, Vellum, Iridescent Rhinestone, Summer Shadow Dies,  

1 comment:

  1. I too struggle knowing what to do with vellum - a challenge indeed. Great way to use it - and that image and colouring is vibrant enough to show through. xx

    ReplyDelete