Tuesday, March 14, 2023

3/14/2023 - TGIF Challenge #411 - Share a Milkshake

Yeah! My last order during SAB finally arrived and I couldn’t wait to create a card using TGIF Challenge (sketch)! I paired it with Country Bouquet DSP and used the color listed to create this fun ice-cream cone card! I die cut out the cherry and just color it in with Stampin’ Blend and I love how on the ice cream there is a slit that you can insert a spoon or a straw! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!




Challenge: #tgifc411
Stamp Set: Share a Milkshake                  
Colors: Petal Pink, Mint Macaroon, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade,                         
Paper: Whisper White, Country Bouquet DSP, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue,       
Others: Dimension, Milkshake Dies, Glimmer Paper (retired), Blushing Bride Ribbon (retired), Embossing Folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment