Tuesday, March 7, 2023

3/7/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #317 Make Us Smile - Oh Ale Yes!

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making *Make Us Smile* card for the gentleman. I found a really witty and funny saying from Brewed for You and I think for any guys who enjoyed a beer or two would like this sentiment. I cut down the cardbase at 1” and then put a Whisper White cardstock inside with a strip of DSP. The beer is cut out with the die and vellum and I added some fun interests with the twine and the small leaf. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #317
Stamp Set: Brewed for You  
Colors: Sahara Sand,         
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP, Early Espresso, Vellum,  
Others: Dimension, Brewed Dies, Twine (retired), Label Punch (retired),

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ale Yes!! Fantastic masculine designer papers!! Sure to bring a smile to some guys face!! Yep, your card made me chuckle and I know you will be an inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “make us laugh” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G317

    ReplyDelete