Monday, September 11, 2023

9/11/2023 - Make My Monday #209 In the City - Coming Home card

Happy Monday crafters, welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making a scene – in the city card! I dogged out my retired stamp set – Coming Home for this. All 3 houses are stamped, colored with Stampin’ Blends and die cut out, even the cute car! The bare trees in the background was stamped with Early Espresso. Hope you enjoyed this fun card that I created for you and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #209
Stamp: Coming Home (retired)  
Colors: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight/Daffodil Delight/Pool Party/Gray/Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends                      
Paper: White, Christmas DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension, Coming Home Dies,

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Pam - I love this set! Love your happy coloring of the little houses and car, and what great DSP for snowy streets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely coming home card. so cute and beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute scene with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete