Wednesday, September 27, 2023

9/27/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation September 2023 Metallic - Merry Christmas

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation where we help you get a head start on your holiday cards. This month the theme is metallic and I did it in 2 ways! The first one was that I used Blooming Pearls from Stampin’ Up which has the wonderful Metallic colors. The 2nd way is the gold on the panel! I used Tear & Tape with the Gilead Leafing with the gold strips which make the card really pop! I hope you enjoyed my creation and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 


Challenge: September 2023
Stamp: More Wishes          
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock  
Paper: White, Garden Walk DSP, Cherry Cobbler,    
Others: Blooming Pearls, Gilead Leafing,

No comments:

Post a Comment