Thursday, September 21, 2023

9/21/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #208 Stencil, Sentiment and Image - It's a Science

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at C4Galz and this week we are making a card with Stencil, Sentiment and an image! I decided to go with It’s a Science stamp set as a starting point! I cut out a rectangle negative as a stencil and used it as a background. I stamped the images and colored it in with Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter and cut it out to put it on dimensions. To finish the card, I stamped the bubbles and added some sequins and then sentiment. Who says that Science and blue is just for guys?! I loved how this turned out using these. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us!

Our blog badge



Challenge: #208
Stamp: It’s a Science,        
Colors: Black, Pool Party,
Paper: White, Pool Party, 
Others: Dimension, Watercolor Pencil, Rectangle Dies, Aqua Painter,       

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun idea for a card, and those little vials with the bubbles look so cute. Great stenciling and coloring too.

    ReplyDelete