Friday, September 8, 2023

9/8/23 - My Time To Craft #516 Dogs/Cats - Happy Halloween with Scary Silhouettes

Happy Friday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft Challenge and this week we are making cards with Dogs/Cats and guess what?! I am creating a Halloween card! I know it’s still about 1.5 months away but truth to be told, this is the only die cut / stamp set (which is none) I have for cat image! I used the dies to create a scene and the black cat is also cut out and placed it under the trees. I used the sponge with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie to create the background. Hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 





Challenge: #516
Stamp: And Many More (retired)                          
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie,                      
Paper: White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Celebrate All Occasion DSP (retired),   
Others: Dimension, Scary Silhouette Dies, Metallic Pearls, Classic Label Punch,

1 comment:

  1. Pamela: I love this theme interpretation for our challenge and it is just seasonally purr-fect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete