Thursday, September 7, 2023

9/7/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #207 Leaves/Leaf - Pick of the Patch

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Leaves card. I sold my Forever Fern bundle, which is the only leaves bundle I have so I have to be a little creative for this challenge. I decided to go with my new bundle from the Winter Mini Catalog, Pick of the Patch bundle, can you find the different ways I used the leaves? 1) I did a tone on tone with crumb cake on the cardstock with Crumb Cake. 2) I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow for the pumpkin. 3) The falling leaves from the tree, hence the bare tree and leaves on the ground beneath pumpkins. So let’s be creative with me and join us at the challenge, hope to see you there!


Our blog badge



Challenge: #207
Stamp: Pick of the Patch,
Colors: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow,                       
Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie,    
Others: Dimension, Radiating Stiches Dies, Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, Speckled Dots,  

No comments:

Post a Comment