Friday, September 22, 2023

9/22/23 - My Time To Craft #517 Two or more DSP & Try Stampin' On Tuesday - Pick of the Patch

 Happy Friday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft Challenge and this week we are making cards with 2 or more Designer Series Paper! I paired it with Try Stampin’ On Tuesday Sketch as well to showcase the wonderful paper we have with Stampin’ Up. I went out of my comfort zone and created a non traidtional colors Halloween card! As you can see, I stamped one of the pumpkin with Petal Pink and another with Lost Lagoon! The DSP does represent some Fall colors but not the typical Halloween ones. I hope my creation will inspired you get out of your comfort zone and create something wonderful and amazing!





 
 
Challenge: #517, TSOT#624
Stamp: Pick of the Patch         
Colors: Black, Lost Lagoon, Garden Green, Petal Pink, Basic Gray,  
Paper: White, Inked Botanic DSP, Garden Walk DSP, Petal Pink,  
Others: Dimension, Pick of the Patch Punch, Rhinestone, Timeless Arrangement Dies,        

2 comments:

  1. Pamela, I love your non-traditional Halloween card! Your teal pumpkin represents a worldwide movement to make people aware of food allergies in children by providing non-food trick-or-treat items instead of candy. Every time I see one it reminds me of those special little ones who just want to be like everybody else. Thank you for sharing your card and talents once again with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card with those happy pumpkins! Love all the bright colored papers for your background! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete