Wednesday, September 6, 2023

9/6/2023 - The Male Room #178 Leaves - Timeless Arrangement

 Hi fellow crafters – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and this month we are making Leaves card. I got creative with this challenge and used the Timeless Arrangement bundle for this. I picked two 2023-2025 In-Colors for the leaves and also the DSP, so instead of the traditional way of leave image, I used the die cut instead. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us.

Basic Black - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8", DSP 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"






Challenge: #178
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement              
Colors: Wild Wheat,         
Paper: White, 2023-2025 In-Color DSP, Basic Black, Copper Clay,        
Others: Dimension, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Gold/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Solid Gems,     


2 comments: